Hi everyone, I am Kelvin.
I spent seven years in Canada after the HKCEE examination. After graduating from high school in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, I finished my undergraduate degree at the University of Toronto, majors in History and Political Science with a minor in Human Geography. I also completed a Bachelor of Education at the Memorial University of Newfoundland, specialized in intermediate and secondary education on social studies. Furthermore, I finished the International Educator Certificate for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program. Currently, I am in my Master of Education degree in the Education University of Hong Kong.
Within my study, I participated in different related volunteer activities, such as a high school tutor as well as an ESL instructor. Upon my graduation, I taught social studies for three years in a Canadian international high school in Chongqing, China.
I believe my experience can assist your child to achieve academic and life-long success.
- CPA Australia
- Big 4 experience, IPO experience, etc.
- Passionate about teaching and more than 5 years experience of tutoring top-tier students and specializing in commerce subjects
- not only good at teaching exam skills but also practical skills which are applicable in the future work
- Good at communicating with students, guiding and motivating students to explore learning
- 擅於與學生交流溝通, 透過同理心與過來人身份引導及激勵同學自我學習
I am a masters student in UCL London studying Child Psychology. I hold a 1st class honours in Psychology and Ive lived in UK for the past 9 years. I speak English on a native level with my GCSE English as 1st language with an A.
Im patient and flexible with timings, feel free to contact me :)