- CPA Australia
- Big 4 experience, IPO experience, etc.
- Passionate about teaching and more than 5 years experience of tutoring top-tier students and specializing in commerce subjects
- not only good at teaching exam skills but also practical skills which are applicable in the future work
- Good at communicating with students, guiding and motivating students to explore learning
- 擅於與學生交流溝通, 透過同理心與過來人身份引導及激勵同學自我學習
I was given an offer by the University of Southern California (USC) to study Communcation and Jorurnalism at Annenberg School.
I am confident that my skills in conflict resolution , creativity and resilient character, as well as my self-learnt knowledge would indeed be an ideal match for this tutoring position.
The life journey on the road less travelled has taught me great lessons on humility, gratefulness, and compassion. I have this strong desire go beyond being technically competent. It is my ambition to utilize the unique edge granted by my communication background to take part in building relationships that integrate wealth management and mediation techniques with technology.
Pursuing an Integrated BBA degree at CUHK, I have built solid knowledge on business and economics. Accomplishing a great performance (98 out of 100) in a university exam has proved my high-caliber learning ability. I sincerely hope my learning skills can be disseminated to other kids.
With my fair English capability , I achieved Grade 5** in the DSE English Speaking Paper, and also 7.5 points in IELTS. Graduated from Sacred Heart Canossian College, I understand the difficulties we face in learning and know the way to optimise learning efficiency.
I wish I can share the joy of learning to your kids.
currently an Arts&Law dual degree student at HKU
36/6 subjects in the 2017 HKDSE
strength: English(5*) Chemistry(5*) BAFS(Business Management)(5**)
willing to devote more time if the student is eager to achieve something!
hope i can be of your assistance:)
I graduated from the Business Administration Faculty of the Chinese University of Hong Kong in 1985, with second class honor degree (major in Finance and minor in Economics). I have about 30 years’ working experience in the banking industry, with the position of Vice President for over 20 years. I also have acquired teaching experience in Lee Wai Lee Technical Institute as Part-time Lecturer, besides as Part-time tutor when studing at University. As I have just retired from the current position of Vice President at China Construction Bank, I would like to work as a tutor for the students.
- The University of Hong Kong (HKU), Majoring in Law and Business Studies - A in Economics in BOTH HKCEE & HKAL - 3A in HKAL (Principles of Accounts, Economics & Business Studies) - LCCI Level 3 Distinction - Past tutor for students from Hang Seng School of Commerce - GUARANTEED immediate and remarkable IMPROVEMENT - Full refund if not satisfied