I am a graduate from Ying Wa Girls School and I studied ICT, BAFS, M2 and Physics in senior forms. I always rank top 25% in form since secondary 1. In DSE, I got a satisfactory result (Best 5 29 marks) especially in ICT (5**). Now I am studying Aerospace Engineering in HKUST. I was a learning ambassador which makes me understand the needs of weaker students. I believe that doing massive past papers and exercises only help little to scoring top. Instead, finding the weaknesses and tackling them accordingly is the only way to improve.
As an experienced tutor with a passion for mathematics, I thrive to find creative ways to teach and inspired people to think critically on their own. To become a Math Tutor, it requires applicant to have tutoring experience, work as a team and have good communication skills. I am confident that my skills and experience will help the students to build confidence. I enjoyed tutoring because being a teacher is one of the greatest jobs in the world. I helped to build students’ problem-solving abilities and desires to learn about mathematics.
- Primary & Secondary schools: Band 1 in HK
- University: World QS ranking top #16 in Art and Design
- Visual Arts: Expertise in Western fine arts, Chinese Calligraphy, Still life drawing in monotone and colors, Painting in media of watercolor, acrylic color, pastel, charcoal, ink. Digital Illustration, photo editing, Design and presentation, embroidery design, fashion design (digital portfolio could be provide when needed). HKCEE Visual Art in A grade.
- Swimming: had experience to teach from 5 to over 60 in swimming in part-time for over 10 yrs in HK. (from beginner to improve/correct the swimming style) was the swimming record breaker of secondary school and institute. Swimming team member of schools and swimming club. Got medals in breaststroke, freestyle relay and 4-styles relay(butterfly stroke) in the inter-school swimming gala for years. The best record of 50 meters breaststroke (girls) within 40 seconds.
- Languages: Cantonese, Putonghua, English in communication. French and Japanese (N4) in limited proficiency, able to understand Shanghainese.
- Working Experience: was the Chief Fashion Designer in 2 reputable French Fashion Brands in PRC(HQ), ready-to-wear/haute couture embroidery design of famous World Class Fashion Designer. Work in part-time home tutor and art tutor after gave-birth of the 2nd little kids in recent.
- 小學及中學：Band 1 (香港)
- 視覺藝術：西方美術，中國書法，鉛筆和色彩鉛筆素描的專業知識; 水彩，丙烯酸顏色，粉彩，木炭，墨水的媒介繪畫; 數碼插畫，照片編輯; 設計和演示; 刺繡設計，時裝設計(可在需要時提供數碼藝術作品集); 香港中學會考視覺藝術A級。
- 游泳：在香港有超過10年的兼職游泳經驗，學生從5歲到60歲以上(從初學者到改善/糾正游泳方式)。 曾經是中學和學院的游泳記錄打破者。曾是學校和游泳會的游泳隊員。多年來在校際游泳比賽中獲得個人蛙泳，自由泳接力和四式接力(蝶泳)的獎牌及團體獎項，完成50米蛙泳的最佳記錄在40秒內。
I am an experienced learner in various industry,such as logistic, business, hotel and education .Those experience allows me to make immediate decision with colleagues and supervisors as well as dealing with urgent customer 's need.I am confident to meet the requirements of both parents and students as to provide quality educational services on time and professionally, thank you .
Retired at 26.
Can coach you on any survival skills.
Most valuable skill is to coach you how you can be happy, guide you to understand what is a meaningful relationship and meaningful career.
Unlock your full potential, let you realise your own values and vision, strengths and weaknesses.
Teach you how to achieve double rewards of the average person in the same amount of time ; or achieve the same amount in half the time.
I have mastered photographic memory in 5.5 minutes.
搜尋導師 was last modified:
三月 14th, 2020 by